adultloving.hk puts the privacy of our customers as the first priority
Last modified: Feb 8th, 2020
Information we collect and how we use it
You are not required to register for an account or provide any personal information to us to browse through any Adultloving.hk services. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
* Information you provide– When you sign up for our service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name or email address). For certain services, such as product orders, we also request address or phone number for delivery purpose. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Adultloving.hk services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
* User communications – When you send email or other communications to Adultloving.hk, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
* Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
* Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
* Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
* Developing new services.
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the "Ordinance"), an individual has the right to:
(i) check whether the Company holds data about him and the right of access to such data;
(ii) require the Company to correct any data relating to him which is inaccurate; and
(iii) ascertain the Company's policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Company.
The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held are to be addressed to us.